Hello and welcome my fellow readers!
I’m Daniella, a sixteen year old bookworm from Canada. I’ve always had a huge passion for literature, and enjoy sharing my love for reading with the world! I mainly only read Young Adult fiction, but I’ll also venture into the Middle Grade, New Adult, or Adult genre on occasion. My favourite books usually contain some romance, whether it’s fantasy, contemporary, paranormal, sci-fi, or whatever else.
I have an ever growing bookshelf and can’t seem to control myself when there’s a bargain.
Here are a few fun(ish) facts about me:
- I’m a very proud fangirl! Seriously, though; fandoms have kind of taken over my life (not that I’m complaining).
- I love listening to music, especially alternative/indie bands such as The 1975 and Fall Out Boy.
- I have a
slightmajor obsession with William Herondale, Daemon Black, and Aiden St. Delphi. Back off of them and nobody gets hurt! I’d also advise you to stay away from Will Traynor, Jace Herondale, Percy Jackson, Magnus Bane, Simon Lewis, Leo Valdez, Finnick O’Dair, Chaol Westfall, Adrian Ivadshorvak, Ronald Weasley, Morpheus (from Splintered), Roth (from The Darkest Elements), and Noah Shaw too.
- I enjoy watching BookTubers on YouTube to discover new books and participate in a community of wonderful readers.
- I love, love, love Disney movies! Beauty and The Beast will forever be my favourite movie ever!
- I am food obsessed, and will NEVER turn down dessert. I adore baking, and then proceeding to eat everything that I made… I only wish I was kidding.
- I have a slight major addiction to jewelry, especially earrings. I have a very large collection that I cherish dearly.
- I’m terribly unathletic, but I don’t really mind. I’d rather read anyway!
I’m so excited to join this incredible community of book bloggers and interact with more readers!
Do we share any interests? Do you have a book blog I should check out? How about a bookstagram or Goodreads account? Leave me a comment down below so that we can get to know each other a little better and come back to visit again soon! 😀